Monday 4 November 2013

Girlfriend Australia Article.

Hi all!
Long time since I've posted here, and I'm very sorry. I am hoping to share my journey with you all a bit often now - organise my time a lot better.
Today's post I've decided to share with you all an article that is my story. During M.E./CFS/FM and EDS awareness month I contacted various magazines, newspapers and news channels etc. The only one to get back to me was Girlfriend Magazine Australia. They wanted me to share my story and I did. Though they left out many things, for example how much support I recieved from my dad (not just my mum) I'm glad I still got to share my story. I was a little upset with the title, but I understand what editors can be like. So here is my story that was shared in Girlfriend Magazine Australia - I hope you enjoy it.

(This article was in the August issue of Girlfriend).

You can find me on Facebook here


No comments:

Post a Comment