Tuesday 7 May 2013

365 Days of Positivity - Days 15-21

My third week of positivity! Each day it's getting harder and harder to think of things, but I do! And it's helping so much, I'm not feeling as depressed because I'm always looking for something positive to write for that day.
Day 15
I have always enjoyed fashion. I remember loving playing dress ups as a child and pretending to be a fashion critique.
My love for fashion has created opportunities I never could have dream of, one being the success of my fashion blog. Being sent things to review is amazing! Not only that, but the friendships I get to make in the fashion world is so amazing and perfect. Fashion has made me even more of a special person, and I need to remember that.
Day 16
I see caring for animals as an important aspect of life. After all, we were once at a state of 'animal' and I'm sure if we looked back thousands of years we would see us humans as animals. People eat meat, have pets etc. No matter what the animal it should be given respect and be cared for.
Day 17
It is important to want to learn. People all over the world don't get that opportunity, whether they live in a state of poverty, or they're too sick to go to school, or they are carers for their parents. I honesty see education as a gift, and we really should cherish and use it to our advantage. We could be exploring the stars if we really tried.

Day 18
In a world that is changing we do need to be open minded. We need to accept who others are, how they are born, how they choose to be, how they look and how they act. If you don't like someone for their decisions, for who they are you need to assess why, really think about it, and you need to do yourself and that person a favour, and live your own life. This goes for everything, for yourself, if you don't like who you are, be open minded and explore who you are, who you can be.

Day 19
Loyalty and dedication is something that is rare and I hold onto it so tight. The more loyal and dedicated I am, the better.

Day 20
Just because I'm Catholic doesn't mean I should shy away from the changes happening in the world. I complete support Equal Rights for every human being. Just because you love someone of the same gender, doesn't mean you shouldn't get the same right the rest of the population has. Just because the bible says God created the world in 7 days doesn't mean that it was 7 EARTH days, nor does it mean that there wasn't dinosaurs, or that we didn't start out as something else.
Day 21
Everything in my life is a gift. Every single thing I have, someone else out there, has not even 1% of what that's worth. Food, clothes, a roof over my head are all basic things everyone takes for granted. I'm so appreciative that I'm lucky enough to have such simple things that others go without.



No comments:

Post a Comment