Thursday 2 May 2013

Fundraising for ME/CFS Australia


To kick off ME/CFS Awareness month, let me telly you all about my fundraising for the next 12+ months!
First off, I'm making tie dye shirts! The whole profit goes to ME/CFS Australia who have helped me so much since my diagnosis. They are an amazing organisation that helps so many Australian's who suffer from M.E.
Check out my tie dye shirts! You can buy them here!
Secondly, my mum has been helping me organise a papercraft workshop and party plan expo. Not only will profits be going to ME/CFS Australia, but all party plan consultants have been asked to make either myself or the organisation as the host to ensure as much money can be raised as possible! Thank-you to the Maryborough Cricket Club for not only discounting the hall, but making a donation to cover the cost of hall hire!
Thirdly, a huge raffle consisting of a $250 photography session and photo enlargement voucher from Thomsons Photographic Gallery; $198 of jewellery from Natures Art Melbourne; $72 of hair accessories from Velvet Teacup and much more! As donations are received for our fundraising thank-you's are being posted to my Facebook page.

Fourthly, once I've raised $50 I will be dying my HAIR BLUE for Awareness of this horrid disease. You can help me reach my goals by donating to my Everyday Hero Account, or participating in the ways I'm fundraising. 

Every little thing helps, from making a donation, reading my blogs, or sharing a picture. It raises awareness. You never know, someone close to you may be suffering and not diagnosed.
M.E destroy's lives and I want to help make a difference.


1 comment: