Friday 12 July 2013

Compression Stockings - The Search

So lately, I've been on a bit of a search for compression stockings! But not just any, I want ones that I can get away with wearing anywhere, and I mean ANYWHERE.
Obviously, as an 18 year old girl, I'm a bit fashion obsessed, so when I first had to wear compression stockings in hospital, and saw just how UGLY they were, I was completely put off! Then just a few months ago, I decided that compression stockings had to be an option, and would help, but was there such a thing as fashionable compression stockings? The answer is YES!
I asked on multiple support groups I'm a part of, and I got the link to an amazing blog, that has heaps of information on them, check it out here.

So now comes the time, for me to find the money to afford these now, fashionable compression stockings.
Do you have fashionable compression stockings, or do you get by with just general ones? Feel free to comment and let me know, or maybe send me an email!

Until next time, much love
Coralee x

No comments:

Post a Comment